A 13-year-old kid in Texas accidentally swallowed the squeaker in a dog toy while trying to annoy his mom with it. And every time he breathed in or laughed, it made the squeak sound. Even his doctors and nurses were laughing at it.
Luckily, they got it out, and he’s okay.
The Pets of Dave and Chuck the Freak
Long time listeners of the show can probably recall the time when Chuck and Lisa were the only two with pets on the show. But as the show has grown with new members so has the collection of pets of Dave and Chuck the Freak!
Here is a run down of the pets of each member of the show. Some are traditional like cats and dogs…while others are a little out there. ANTS!?! Really Chuck?!!