Dave and Chuck the Freak

PORTLAND, ME - MARCH 6: Workers from Unitil Gas Company repair the gas meter after clearing the snow from a broken gas meter buried under snow at an apartment building on Congress St. on Munjoy Hill. (Photo by Gordon Chibroski/Portland Portland Press Herald via Getty Images)

For the second time in as many weeks, a house in South Dakota has blown up due to a build-up of excessive snow on a the gas meter. Authorities are reminding people to clear the snow from their meters for their own protection and safety of the community. No one was home at the time of the explosion, you can see the footage from the police/fire department.

See Full Story and Video Here!