A 32-year-old businessman was found dead in his car in India. The scene was set up to look like he died from carbon monoxide poisoning but it was something else that poisoned him!
According to reports, police found the body of Ankit Chauhan, inside his car last week. He was in the back seat and it appeared he had died from asphyxiation but investigators discovered two small snake bites on his legs.
These are actually what caused Chauhan to perish. Cops began to probe further and discovered that Chauhan’s girlfriend had actually hired a snake charmer to get a snake to bite him.
His girlfriend, Mahi Arya, was allegedly sick of Chauhan interfering in her life and wanted to get rid of him.
She paid a snake charmer to have a cobra bite him and look like an accident. According to the snake charmer Arya has fled to Nepal and investigators are currently tracking her whereabouts.