There’s not one of us that doesn’t wish we had some kind of superpower. This kid in Bolivia really took that wish to another level!
According to a report, in Bolivia, a kid ended up in the hospital trying to make that dream come true. An unnamed eight-year-old boy was playing near a river when he happened across a poisonous black widow spider.
Without realizing the danger, and the fact that the spider wasn’t radioactive…duh…, the boy allowed himself to be bitten in the hopes that he’d become Spider-Man.
Here is the news report from Bolivia (it’s not in English but you can get the jist of it)
Three painful hours later, the boy told his mother what had happened.
After being rushed to the hospital, doctors were able to get a positive ID on what kind of spider bit the kid, and anti-venom was delivered…and the boy was stable in just a half-hour later.
He’s alive, just with no superpowers.