There’s a new sport that’s gaining traction in the fighting world…”arm boxing”.
Originating in Russia, the sport breaks down like this:
- Two fighters stand opposite of each other.
- They’re both chained to a podium that’s in between them.
- One of each of their hands is “glued,” taped, or otherwise bonded together.
- With their free hand, they swing across the podium and pummel each other.
- Each match consists of three one-minute rounds, with each fighter having nowhere to run during the beat down.
- Reports from some sources say the rules change if both fighters make it past the first round, and eventually their hands are freed up for some brutal two-fisted action.
Those Russians sure know how to have a good time!