“World’s Dirtiest Man” Died After His First Bath in Decades
The “world’s dirtiest man” passed away on Sunday at the age of 94 in Iran. He had not taken a bath or cleaned himself for over 60 years because he believed that soap and water would make him sick.
What’s crazy about the timing of his passing is that a few months ago, he was convinced to wash for the first time in decades. There’s no cause of death yet, but for a man that allegedly ate rotten meat of dead animals, smoked animal feces and cigarettes, it MAY not be related to that bath.
You can see what this guy looked like in this past video.