An Australian customer got an added item to her breakfast sandwich she ordered earlier last week.
According to reports, when Margaret Francic took a bite of her breakfast sandwich, she felt something foreign scratch her throat. Thinking it may have been an overcooked egg.
She took a closer look at the breakfast sandwich and spotted a bright green foreign object in the McMuffin bread.
An item not listed on the McDonald’s menu has unwittingly ended up in the mouth of an unsuspecting customer.https://t.co/qYEER7l4f7— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) July 7, 2023
A manager at the restaurant said it looked like a portion of a worker’s glove and offered the woman a replacement meal.
McDonalds in currently investigating.