Most Ridiculous Items on Gwyneth Paltrow’s 2023 Goop Holiday Gift Guide
It might still be Halloween time, but it’s already time for Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop Holiday Gift Guide.
The Goop gift guides have started to become a tradition of ridiculousness. Each item that Paltrow throws on there seems to be more ridiculous than the previous one. This year is no exception with items like a $2000 dog house or $400 portion of cheese. We’re surprised we didn’t see the famous vagina scented candle on any of the lists this year…
Now nobody on the show actually shops at this site, so we let the pros over at Page Six check out the gift guides and they have narrowed it down to the most RIDICULOUS items on it:
- 6.8-inch 24 carat gold G-Spot vibrator: $15,000
- Champagne saber: $199 It’s literally a little sword you open champagne bottles with.
- Louis Vuitton baby wardrobe trunk: $73,000
- 11-pound 1/8th wheel of parmesan cheese, aged 24 months: $396
- Olympia Le-Tan Eiffel Tower book clutch: $1,550
- Hermès doghouse: $1,925
- Nine escargot picks in a translucent glass snail holder: $567
- 32-inch diameter gong with 40-inch tall stand: $2,000
- Chanel roller skates: $5,125
And debatably the most ridiculous of all . . .
- Leather tennis ball holder: $350 And it only holds FOUR